Deep Blue i 2500 rpm
*Please contact us for the latest pricing and availability
> For commercial operators and green boaters
> Inboard system with power electronics and 2500 rpm for displacement sailing
> This new addition to the Deep Blue family delivers 100 kW of continuous, emission-free power, ultimate torque, low maintenance
> All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely waterproof
> Electric boat propulsion is not only powerful and safe, it is also a genuine commercial alternative for heavy users
> We provide a 9-year warranty on the Deep Blue's battery capacity
> Including on-board computer with 5.7" touchscreen display
> Transparent maintenance overhead An electric drive system requires far less maintenance than comparable drive systems using fossil fuel
- Item number: 000-01054
- Warranty: 2 years on the system; up to 9-year warranty on the battery - with private use
This 100 kW motor was specifically constructed to power fast, planing motorboats. With a reliable, lowmaintenance, direct-drive design, the Deep Blue 100i delivers extraordinary performance, with up to 2,500 rotations per minute and a torque of 390 Nm.
It is not just power and performance that make Deep Blue the first of its kind. It is unparalleled performance combined with full system integration and groundbreaking safety levels that set Deep Blue apart from all other electric propulsion systems on the market.
All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely waterproof. State-of-the art monitoring technology with pilot lines and insulation monitors safeguard the high-voltage system against the risk of short circuits. The same high-performance lithium batteries used to power cars also power Deep Blue – after we developed them further for use in boats. These and many more safety and performance features make Deep Blue a unique high-voltage propulsion system for electric boats.
And if that's not enough – we provide up to 9-year warranty on the Deep Blue's battery capacity with private use. Electric boat propulsion is not only powerful and safe, it is also a genuine commercial alternative for heavy users in particular.
Deep Blue 100i 2500 rpm – Benefits:
- Deep Blue: the first high-power propulsion system in serial production - a fully integrated system in which all components are designed to match each other seamlessly and to work together perfectly on the water
- An overall concept that is unique in terms of safety, performance and range
- The Deep Blue 100i 2500 rpm is the "planer" at your side
- Battery life traceability: Battery ageing is transparent and can be tracked by the user in the on-board computer at any time