Cruise 3.0 R ≡ 6 HP
*EUR prices are indicative of recommended manufacturer prices and are to be converted into IDR for the actual transaction.
> Electric outboard for motorboats and sailboats up to 3 tons
> Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
> 3,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 6-hp petrol outboard
> Maximum efficiency outboard
- Item number: 1260-00 | EAN: 4260113696699
- Throttle not included – ask us for recommendations
- Equipment included: Outboard, connection to remote steering (S: 4.4m L: 4.3m, 35 mm²) including main switch and propeller B 12 x 10,5 WDR
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
Cruise motors are the electric outboard motor of choice for motorboats, dinghies and commercial users. All Cruise systems have a built-in GPS with on-board computer and display with speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, with a compact, low-drag, and lightweight pylon with advanced helical gear design.
Cruise 3.0 is a 24-Volt, six horsepower-equivalent outboard perfect for displacement hulls up to 3 tons or sailboats up to 30 feet.
With a single Power 24-3500 lithium battery, this lightweight e-drive gives you over one hour of full-throttle runtime and runs all day at slower speeds.
Need more range or speed? You can add up to 8 Power 24-3500 batteries for more energy storage. Cruise 3.0 R models are best paired with remote throttle 1918-00 or your choice of upgrade aluminum throttles (sold separately).
Cruise 3.0 R – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 3,000 W input power, equivalent to a 6 HP petrol outboard
- Pair with Power 24-3500 for best performance and accurate range/runtime functionality
- R model includes remote steering link arm for use with industry standard steering systems
- Your choice of throttle: standard throttle 1918-00 or add a TorqLink throttle (gateway required)
- Rugged pylon with integral fin – extra protection when running aground
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminum for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties - ships with anode set for fresh and saltwater
- Also compatible with third-party batteries (24-volt) but careful matching to motor power requirements is needed - Power 24-3500 battery is highly recommended